Nov 21, 2011

Heavenly Bawdy II

I'm not a real urban explorer. I'm too freaking big and too old and I've already had a near death experience. I don't carry a gas mask that's not meant to look cool on  a model, I don't wear hiking or work boots. I don't wear goggles or anti-tear pants. I don't hide in the shadows etc. You won't find me dropping into any really tight spots - I'm too big. You won't find me carrying spelunking gear. 

What I am is a guy that thinks the juxtaposition of gorgeous women and derelict buildings makes both look more beautiful. Neither belongs where they are. The building shouldn't be there cradling a woman. Most of the time the building wouldn't have been terribly safe when it was fully operational. The woman is generally nude or bound in my work and no hard hat or safety gear so she probably doesn't truly "belong" there either...but the two together are like ice cream and warm brownies.... 

So I'm not sure if HB is the brownie or the ice cream but I do know that I think she looks awesome and the location looks awesome. Two stars i could have shot by themselves to get great images but to me they look even better together....